Außergewöhnlich realistisches Funktionsmodell als fahrbereit vormontiertes RTR-Modell mit einer wirklichkeitsnahen Anordnung des Lenkgestänges und der gesamten Fahrwerksaufhängung. Incl. LED Beleuchtung und 2,4 GHz Fernsteuerung. Akku und Ladegerät sind nicht enthalten.
- Batterien für den Sender (Typ AA), 4 Stück
- 7.2 -7.4 V Stickakku mit T-Stecker
Axial SCX10 II™ Trail Honcho 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD – RTR
Equipped for heavy-duty trailing.
The SCX10™ II Trail Honcho™ is the reliable choice for scale trail fun! For the past nine years the SCX10™ has been the staple vehicle platform for scale trail enthusiasts around the world. When it’s you, the trail and your rig, you want the tried, and true. You want real world community tested, hobby shop supported, aftermarket supported with close to ten years of history and scale trail adventures. The Trail Honcho™, built on the SCX10™ II chassis, meets the demands and the rigors of scale trailing miles from home when you need reliability the most!
When it’s time for adventure, you want a rig that allows you to think the unthinkable and go out and accomplish it. The SCX10™ II Trail Honcho™ is all about exploring the full size world in scale, making it a true adventure machine.
Equipped for heavy duty trailing – AX10™ transmission, single-piece AR44 axles, Method Hole wheels, Falken Wildpeak M/T tires and a set of four LED lights – the Trail Honcho™ takes the lead and puts your stamina to the test.
• High-strength steel C-channel frame rail chassis with cross bracing and hex hardware.
• Water-resistant 35T brushed motor with integrated cooling fan.
• Waterproof, 3S LiPo-compatible AE-5L ESC with drag brake easily switches between NiMH and LiPo batteries with a single jumper.
• Tactic™ TTX200 2.4GHz 2-channel SLT™ radio system with TR325 2.4GHz receiver and water-resistant Tactic TSX45 metal-gear servo rated at 151 oz.-in. of torque.
• Painted and detailed body.
• Adjustable coil-over oil shocks with threaded bodies and realistic hoops with multiple mounting positions.
• Adjustable AX10™ transmission with 20T metal drive gear and a final drive ratio of 42.00.
• WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts with a center-splined slider, a 2x11 mm diameter cross pin and an M4 Screw Shaft (2 mm hex drive).
• Front/rear AR44 single-piece axles with 8° kingpin angle, molded trusses, integrated C-hubs and lockouts, metal dogbones, helical-cut internal gears and high-quality bearings.
• Front suspension design virtually eliminates bump steer.
• 4-link rear suspension reduces axle steer and torque twist.
• Chassis-mounted servo for improved geometry.
• Waterproof receiver box.
• Dual slipper clutch with 32P spur gear for high-torque applications.
• Adjustable battery tray accommodates batteries up to 3S 5000mAh in capacity and 1.3" x 1.7" x 5.8" (32 x 44 x 147 mm) in size.
• Scale front tube bumper with aluminum skid plates and two PIAA LED light buckets.
• Wheelbase can be adjusted from the stock 12.3" (312 mm) length to 11.4" (290 mm) or 12.0" (305 mm) lengths.
• Two white LEDs in the front and two red rear LEDs.
• 1.5" (38 mm) wide, 4.7" (119 mm) tall 1.9" Falken WildPeak M/T tires.
• Licensed 1.02" (26 mm) wide, 2.1" (54 mm) tall 1.9" Method Hole wheels.
• Simplified wire routing keeps your layout looking clean
• Length: 19.25" (489mm)
• Width: 8.9" (226mm)
• Height: 9.4" (223.4mm)
• Wheelbase: 12.3" (312.4mm), adjustable to 11.4" (289mm) or 12.0" (305mm) with optional link kits sold separately
• Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
• Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
• Optimized Gear Ratio: 3.75:1
• Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock
(33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
• Length: 17.2" (438mm)
• Width: 8" (203mm)
• Height: 5.5" (140mm)
RTR SCX10 II Trail Honcho with:
• Oil-Filled Shocks
• Wheels, Tires
• Body, Rock Sliders
• Waterproof Receiver Box
• LED Lights
• 4 AA Batteries
• Instruction Manual